- Thu, 22:17: *Pulls back blanket dramatically* UNDAPANTS!!!!!
- Fri, 09:16: My soul is aching. Yesterday I sold my GBA SP, original DS, Wii, & GameCube, & a ton of my childhood games. Gotta pay those bills! ;_;
- Fri, 09:26: Sold Wind Waker, Mario Party 4, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart Double Dash, a Sonic compilation game, Link to the Past for GBA...my heart ;_;
- Fri, 09:58: The only silver lining is that I saved my childhood memory card, so if I reacquire a GameCube and those games I had, I still have my saves.
- Fri, 09:58: I'd love to say I just didn't wanna play the systems or games anymore, but it isn't true. I love them, I just desperately need the $.
- Fri, 10:24: I saw the #Yellen hashtag trending and thought only of Will & Grace, with Karen calling them Mo, Mary, Blob, & Yellen. #WillandGrace
- Wed, 20:12: So I made a YouTube channel after years of wanting to do so! Check me out as I explain what to expect: https://t.co/qEgq1eg43L
- Wed, 20:13: I did it. I made a YouTube channel. I have a personal one for commenting and watching videos, but I wanted a separate one for my content.
- Wed, 20:13: Show me some love, suggest some things, and I'll upload again soon!
- Wed, 20:18: Just found out the original Land Before Time is on Netflix. Welp, better prepare for all these tears.
- Wed, 20:37: Little Foot's mom is definitely #momgoals and now I'm crying ;_;
- Thu, 09:29: Too many people misunderstand what an EpiPen does. It doesn't cure your reaction. It slows it down enough to get you to the hospital alive.
- Sun, 22:59: Exhausted. Good weekend, but happy to be back in my own room and I hope I sleep well!
- Mon, 22:01: I have very many small mosquito bites on my feet and lower legs and am fighting the urge to scratch...ugh, they're so itchy.
- Fri, 08:06: I cut someone out of my life yesterday. It was a long time coming.
- Sat, 00:36: Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. Don't have what was suspected, and had what I do have explained to me. It's progress.
- Sat, 00:36: Good news is, I'm not going blind right now, quickly. Bad news is, I'm going blind long-term. Fun.
- Wed, 16:43: RT @PhillyD: When will people learn that criticisms are not attacks? Don't let your fandom overwhelm your ability to critically think.
- Wed, 16:45: Idk if I lost weight or not, and I'm scared to find out, but today I noticed my boobs stick out farther than my stomach! And I'm sitting!
- Wed, 16:46: Because I have so much muffin top, it sticks out more when I sit, so it's a big deal. And my bra is unpadded so I'm not cheating!
- Wed, 20:48: There's no telling what the rest of the night will bring, but this is the first evening in over a week that I don't have a headache!
- Wed, 21:13: I mean, should I really be surprised? -_- #OregonTrail https://t.co/DUJBuW3Hoz
- Wed, 21:13: Also, let it be known that I finished the game in good health. I know when to rest! #OregonTrail
- Wed, 23:12: What happens when I play Oregon Trail and name my party members after my friends and boyfriend 😂😂😂 https://t.co/wAkBL7xbiG
- Wed, 23:37: Who wants to help me find a particular meme?
- Thu, 10:44: I was displeased with my blueberries & cream oatmeal (let's be real, it's the worst of the fruit & cream ones) and added pb & banana. YUM!
- Tue, 19:22: @shanedawson Watching your video from yesterday, catching up, while legit eating Taco Bell. (Crunchwrap and quesarito!) Doing it right <3
- Tue, 22:44: I'm thankful the accident didn't change the quality of my driving, but I get awful anxiety in cars now. Ugh.
- Tue, 22:45: Got caught in torrential downpours while I was driving to pick up dinner this evening. The drive home was fine, but on the way there, UUUGH.
- Tue, 22:45: I will forever be terrified of someone coming from the opposite direction turning out in front of me.
- Tue, 22:47: Several of my friends have noticed my anxiety when I'm in the car while they're driving. Their driving makes me more scared than myself.